Sunday, March 6, 2016

Blog Post Assignment 5

Dear Governor Bentley,

My name Everett Curtis. I attend Bayonne Baptist. Many people refer to my as an mother of the church because,my husband is the preacher. I got three children that all grew up with Jefferson. My first child, Benny, he and Jefferson played ball with  each other. My second child, Edgar, he and Jefferson grew up together. Last but not least my sweet Sidney dated Jefferson. 

Miss Emma would bring Jefferson every Sunday to bible study. He was a shy boy. But some how Benny and Jefferson bonded well together. When I was teaching bible study somehow I seem to misplace my glasses. The children was in recess and i guess Jefferson heard me in there raising sand about it. He ask my what i was searching for. I told him simply that i lost my glasses. For hours me and Jefferson searched until we found it.

Jefferson is really a sweet boy. Over the years he did numerous things for me and the comminty. I dont think you should excute him but, give him life in jail. Do you think its your duty to kill someone based upon being caught in the wrong place at the wrong time? I can recall  times of Jefferson doing good deeds. Do all of Jefferson wrongs over power the rights?

2 comments: